Doppelganger #3: 7 Deadly Sins Jam-Comic Jamboree


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The motherfucker of all jam comics! Coming this spring. Feast your eyes on some photos from leg 1 of das funnybook gang-bang.

Wow! What a bunch of fucking losers... ahem! I mean fucking geniuses!

Keep your eyes peeled!





0 Responses to “Doppelganger #3: 7 Deadly Sins Jam-Comic Jamboree”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Image hosting by Photobucket
  • I'm Ian Harker
  • From South Jersey
  • e-mail or paypal me: doppelgangercomics [at] yahoo [dot] com
  • My profile
e-mail us!

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3
Free Hit Counters
Free Counter